Water slide decals are an amazing way to add detailed artwork to manicures. Just soak in water, slide onto your nail, and seal with top coat for a fun manicure.
Water decal use:
- Apply nail polish to the nail and let dry.
- Select a design and cut it out of the sheet.
- Soak the design in water for about 10 seconds.
- Slide the image from the backing paper and gently place in on the desired nail surface location.
- Firmly press the design on your nail with your finger.
- Gently Apply a top coat, take care to not drag brush over the same area twice or the design will break and crack. Peel away excess and clean up any remaining decal with acetone